RFQ: Consultant, Client Services in Mexico
Women’s World Banking is seeking a consultant and subject matter expert to work in Mexico City. The responsibilities include maintaining relationships with our regional partners, business development with new partners, and supporting our programmatic work towards our organizational goal of financial security, prosperity, and empowerment of low-income women through financial inclusion.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strategic guidance: Provide detailed insights into the competitive landscape, market, and partner opportunities in Mexico;
- Business Development: Identify and help develop a pipeline of partnerships with local aggregators. Participate in business development activities and project scoping;
- Relationship Management: Build and manage relationships with various stakeholders, such as representatives from the regulators, financial industry associations, banks, MFIs, insurers, etc.
- Project Management: Execution of high-priority business initiatives in line with the organization’s overall strategy;
- prepare and deliver project reports, customized dashboards, consolidated schedules, supporting documents, and presentations for program and project status meetings;
- Monitor project progress and manage changes to project scope, schedule, and costs;
- Track key performance indicators and create reports and presentations to be delivered to Asset Management, organization leadership, and all relevant stakeholders.
- MBA or Master’s degree in a related field;
- 10+ years of product experience in the financial services industry across banking and financial services products and services development (savings, loans, digital, insurance, Fintech, etc.), as well as strong business development, sales, and relationship management skills;
- 5 + years of experience providing advisory or consulting service;
- Demonstrated ability to execute and successfully achieve objectives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines;
- Prior experience working in the region;
- Proven collaborative, negotiation, and persuasion skills;
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for a fast pace, results-oriented work environment;
- Ability to quickly isolate problems, articulate them, and quickly implement solutions;
- Basic knowledge on financial laws and regulations (Circular unica de bancos);
- Research skills: knowledge on how to prepare, perform and report analysis from semi-structured interviews.
How to Apply
Applications must be received no later than June 30, 2023 at midnight GMT.
Please include the below in your application:
- Cover letter, including the below elements:
- A brief statement of your capacity to complete this work, listing similar projects and completed/relevant organizational experience;
- Expected monthly remuneration; and
- References (at least two)
- Resume / CV
Applicants may submit their question(s) in writing until June 15, 2023 to email@example.com. Please include in the e-mail subject line “Questions: Consultant - Client Services, Mexico”
About Women's World Banking
We believe in being a force for the greater good, devoted to accelerating and growing the financial inclusion of women. With rapidly changing markets, influenced by technology and social behavioral expectations, we are embarking on a new chapter to transform the way we design and implement solutions.
For over 40 years, Women’s World Banking has partnered with financial institutions, showing them the benefit of investing in women as customers. We equip these institutions with in-depth research and data driven insights to develop financial products and educational programs. While our clients are financial service providers, our mission is to engage consumers – women who are marginalized by financial systems.
Women’s World Banking and WWB Asset Management is an equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.