- About Us
- Research & Insights
- Product Innovation
- Leadership and Diversity
- Our Impact
- Take Action
Marketing and Sales Specialist
Title: Marketing and Sales Specialist
Reports to: Vice President, Marketing and Communications
Location: New York, NY
Start Date: Immediately
Women’s World Banking is seeking a hands-on, creative, and detail-oriented Marketing and Sales Specialist to develop the campaigns and tools needed to promote Women’s World Banking to its target audiences including financial service providers, and donors.
The Marketing and Sales Specialist will develop the marketing collateral and sales tools to support the selling efforts of the development and business development teams, as well as design and execute campaigns to drive leads for Women’s World Banking’s leadership & diversity programs and ticket sales for events including its flagship Making Finance Work for Women Summit. In addition, the Specialist will be responsible for the marketing of the Women’s World Banking Global Network, including acquisition and retention marketing. The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing and sales tool development in high growth membership associations or B2B organizations. He/she will create fact sheets, design sales pitch materials, develop lead nurturing campaigns, and ensure that all interactions with the Women’s World Banking brand are compelling. He/she will be a successful relationship manager, working closely across the organization in order to meet strategic objectives.
This is a brand-new position for the organization and will have the opportunity to shape marketing efforts to enhance Women’s World Banking’s work further.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for the Women’s World Banking network, including targeted marketing to acquire new network members and retain members through superior brand experiences;
- Draft compelling marketing and sales materials that speak to the needs of target audiences;
- Design, execute and measure lead-gen campaigns for various programs;
- Be an exceptional project and budget manager
- Drive cross-functional programs, working closely with Development, Business Development and Network Engagement;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 5+ years of a proven track record as a marketing specialist for high-growth organizations
- Experience taking complex issues and creating materials that address client needs;
- Superior writing, verbal and PowerPoint skills; and
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Experience in member organizations or B2B companies;
- Experience working in either financial services or technology;
- Adept in planning, prioritizing, organizing, and follow through;
- Ability to work quickly and effectively, and under pressure of tight deadlines;
- Experience in working with vendors to design compelling marketing materials;
- Experience working with Salesforce and Pardot;
- Commitment to women’s economic issues;
- Effective people and vendor management skills; and
- Fluency in Spanish and/or French.
Within the first 75 days:
- Embrace Women’s World Banking’s unique characteristics and offerings so he/she will be able to understand the types of materials and campaigns that will need to be developed;
- Understand Women’s World Banking brand guidelines and how that translates into marketing and sales tools;
- Develop a marketing and communications plan for the Global Network acquisition and retention efforts;
- Begin creating a library of sales tools.
About Women’s World Banking
We believe in being a force for the greater good, devoted to accelerating and growing the financial inclusion of women. With rapidly changing markets, influenced by technology and social behavioral expectations, we are embarking on a new chapter to transform the way we design and implement solutions.
Our approach is to solve for market gaps which inhibit the financial inclusion of women. We identify barriers through intensive market research and produce commercially viable solutions through women-centered design which can be scaled for maximum impact. Our work is further amplified through our influencer strategies and global network of professional institutions.
Women’s World Banking is an equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. EOE M/F/V/D