- About Us
- Research & Insights
- Product Innovation
- Leadership and Diversity
- Our Impact
- Take Action
2017 Regional Women in Leadership Application Form
For more information about this program, click here.
When: November 28 – December 1, 2017
Application Deadline: October 30, 2017
Where: Manila, Philippines
1. Financial institutions, FinTech companies, mobile network operators and regulatory agencies in the Southeast Asia* region committed to/ would like to start serving low-income with financial services.
2. Ability to identify a high potential woman to participate in multi-touchpoint program with in-person and virtual learning components.
3. Proficiency in spoken and written English.
USD 1,000 (tuition includes accommodations; breakfast and lunch; and course materials). A discount will be offered to institutions sending more than one participant. Participants must cover all travel and incidental expenses incurred such as flights, ground transportation, visas, insurance, additional meals, etc. Limited scholarships may be available.
1. Application must be fully completed by the high potential woman leader requesting admission to the program before review by the Admissions Committee.
2. Application should take no more than 30 minutes to complete.
Application period has ended.
The Committee will review all applications on a rolling basis and will notify applicants of decisions. As part of the acceptance process you will be require to present a letter of recommendation from HR or your sponsor. Once your application has been approved, you will be sent additional information to register for the course.
Once your application has been accepted, Women’s World Banking will issue an invoice. Payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date in order to retain your place in the Program. Cancellations must be submitted in writing up to 30 days prior to the start of the program to receive a full refund. Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the start of the workshop will be subject to full payment.
* Institution must be based in or working in one the following countries:
- Burma (Myanmar)