RFQ: Data Analyst (India)
Women’s World Banking is seeking to recruit Data Analyst to work in close co-ordination with the Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises (CGTMSE) to help devise and implement improvements in credit guarantee scheme and improve the effectiveness of the overall program with the identified stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Project approach would be the following:
- To provide technical advisory and institutional capacity building to strategic stakeholders (CGTMSE and FSPs).
- Mobilizing the eco system for action by working with apex institutions to advocate and influence action.
- Building evidence and industry dialogue by demonstrating economic empowerment of women enterprises and increase evidence and dialogue on value of credit to women enterprises.
We are looking for a strong data professional with credit/MSME lending understanding who will be responsible for the following
- The Data Analyst be responsible for working and managing data, generating reports, preparing dashboards and providing analytical insights to support the CGTMSE’s credit guarantee schemes implementation.
- Work with CGTMSE’s scheme related data and ensure data confidentiality, integrity and accuracy.
- Generate regular and adhoc reports on program performance on key metrics, trends and support senior management/stakeholders on data analysis and insights.
- Prepare data driven presentations for stakeholders, contribute for program reviews and strategic planning from time to time.
- Analyze data to identify insights, trends and provide recommendations and suggest areas for improvement for the better implementation of the schemes.
- Maintain comprehensive records of program activities, outcomes and facilitate follow up’s with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams within CGTMSE, MLI’s and other stakeholders for the smooth functioning of the project management unit.
- Identify opportunities to streamline MIS, reporting processes and implement the same
- Master’s degree in relevant stream with a minimum 5 years of proven working experience in data analysis, data management, reporting and analytics preferably in a financial services or program management context.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and software (e.g., Excel, SQL, Power BI, Tableau).
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex data insights effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently.
- Knowledge of creating algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions, will be an added advantage
- Adept at queries, documenting reports, and making presentations
- Fluency in 2 or more regional languages would be an added advantage
Mandatory: Candidates residing in Mumbai or willing to shift her/his base to Mumbai for a period of 24 to 36 months is a must.
How to Apply
Applications must be received no later than December 15, 2023 at midnight GMT.
Please include the below in your application:
- Cover letter, including the below elements:
- A brief statement of your capacity to complete this work, listing similar projects and completed/relevant organizational experience;
- Expected monthly remuneration; and
- References (at least two).
- Resume / CV
Applicants may submit their question(s) in writing until November 30, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the e-mail subject line “Questions: For the role of Data Analyst”.
This RFQ does not guarantee or commit Women’s World Banking to proceeding with the above described work. Due to the overwhelming responses not all candidates will be contacted.
Women’s World Banking is an equal opportunity employer for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Women’s World Banking will be unable to contract with any individual who is US citizen or resident without an LLC or LP or similar structure.
About Women's World Banking
We believe in being a force for the greater good, devoted to accelerating and growing the financial inclusion of women. With rapidly changing markets, influenced by technology and social behavioral expectations, we are embarking on a new chapter to transform the way we design and implement solutions.
For over 40 years, Women’s World Banking has partnered with financial institutions, showing them the benefit of investing in women as customers. We equip these institutions with in-depth research and data driven insights to develop financial products and educational programs. While our clients are financial service providers, our mission is to engage consumers – women who are marginalized by financial systems.
Women’s World Banking and WWB Asset Management is an equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.