Women’s World Banking is pleased to announce the second call for applications from civil society organizations in the Women’s Digital Financial Inclusion Indonesia Coalition. The due date for the grant application is 30 April 2023.
Grants will be disbursed in amounts of USD $10,000-$20,000 and will be announced by June 2023. The grant must be used to support your advocacy efforts for women’s digital financial inclusion and used within six months of disbursement. It can be used to fund staff time and / or external resources required for your work.
Civil society organizations must be based in Indonesia and engaged with the Women’s Digital Financial Inclusion Indonesia Coalition.
The first grant facility was administered in August 2022 with organizations representing diverse regions in Indonesia. Descriptions of the organizations receiving funding in the first round:
- Indonesian Association of Women with Disabilities (HWDI) provides capacity-building digital financial literacy for women with disabilities from 32 provinces in Indonesia. The program advises financial service providers on how to increase access to women with disabilities.
- Ruang Kolaborasi Perempuan provides digital financial literacy training for 50 local women ambassadors in South Sulawesi who will deliver in-person training to 1000 women.
- Annisa Swasti Foundation (YASANTI) provides digital financial training and accounting training for women workers in traditional markets in the provinces of Yogyakarta and Central Java.
- Lembaga Pengembangan Sumber Daya Mitra provides capacity building for women-owned eco-weaving businesses in North Lombok to increase their usage of e-commerce platforms and digital financial solutions.
- JALATERA Foundation provides digital financial literacy training for women micro-entrepreneurs in four sub-districts in Central Java. The program was successfully integrated into the local government program.
Questions on the grant application can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.