RFP: Public Relations Agency
Women’s World Banking is seeking a PR agency of record to our thought leadership and executive communications. Key responsibilities include a) ensuring that Women’s economic empowerment remains high on the global agenda by promoting Women’s World Banking’s Executive Leadership, insights and research, with strategic communications, including messaging, narratives, and identifying and executing on pre-agreed “key moments” in the annual calendar.
The selected partner will demonstrate a successful track record that reflects both remits, specifically developing strategic messaging, driving engagement with tier one media relations and global events, developing compelling campaigns that drive action with measurable results, and advising and securing thought leadership opportunities. The agency will work closely with the Global Head of Marketing & Communications and Digital Marketing & Engagement Specialist.
Communications plays a central role in this aim. The agency partner will further enhance the profile of Women’s World Banking and maintain a high focus on women’s digital financial inclusion and gender parity among key audiences and stakeholders.
We want to formalize and create process around our Executive profile efforts, including participation and visibility through relevant events, and media opportunities in intentional targeted manner.
Agency responsibilities will include working closely with the in-house Communications and Marketing Team (as well as Executive Vice President, Global Advocacy and other business leads) to:
- Identify high-level global speaking opportunities for the CEO at various global events (keynotes, panel participation, etc.).
- Identify tier one reporters from global outlets as well as industry trades, manage media relations and secure interviews and coverage. Prepare briefing materials, backgrounders and messaging tools.
- Identify byline opportunities and secure op-ed and article placement in targeted publications globally.
- Provide recommendations to develop key messaging and relevant narratives to be repurposed across the organization in the form of briefings, messaging platforms and presentations.
- Provide detailed reporting on a regular basis according to defined and achieved metrics.
The agency should have experience and a track record in:
- Financial Inclusion
- Women’s Empowerment
- Deep understanding of international development
- Developing advocacy campaigns with clear achievable results
- Executive visibility and media relations support with high profile outlets
- Excellent writing skills and content development
How to Apply
Applications must be received no later than November 29, 2023.
Please submit your application, including but not limited to the following components:
- Agency credentials;
- Proposed team;
- Two current client references (who have direct experience working with the proposed team);
- A summary of your approach and any relevant (concise) case studies; and
- Pricing and budget estimates.
Applicants may submit their question(s) in writing until November 27, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the e-mail subject line “Questions: RFP: PR Agency”.
This RFQ does not guarantee or commit Women’s World Banking to proceeding with the above described work. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Women’s World Banking is an equal opportunity employer for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Women’s World Banking will be unable to contract with any individual who is US citizen or US resident without an LLC or LP or similar structure.
About Women's World Banking
We believe in being a force for the greater good, devoted to accelerating and growing the financial inclusion of women. With rapidly changing markets, influenced by technology and social behavioral expectations, we are embarking on a new chapter to transform the way we design and implement solutions.
For over 40 years, Women’s World Banking has partnered with financial institutions, showing them the benefit of investing in women as customers. We equip these institutions with in-depth research and data driven insights to develop financial products and educational programs. While our clients are financial service providers, our mission is to engage consumers – women who are marginalized by financial systems.
Women’s World Banking and WWB Asset Management is an equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.