RFQ: Graphic Designers
Women’s World Banking is building a roster of skilled graphic designers and illustrators to cater to the diverse visual communication needs of our global organization. We encourage designers with expertise in various areas such as:
- Branding and identity design
- Infographics and data visualization
- Motion graphics and GIF creation
- Presentation deck design
- Case study and report design
- One-pager layout and illustration
to apply for this exciting opportunity. If you possess creative flair, a passion for impactful design, and the ability to convey complex information visually, we want to hear from you. Join us in driving positive change through your design expertise and contribute to our mission of accelerating financial inclusion for low-income women across the globe.
Roles and Responsibilities
About the Project
Designers, based on their competencies, will support ad hoc projects throughout the calendar year. Types of projects include, but are not limited to, brand exploration, infographics, GIFs, deck design, case study design, report design, and one-pagers.
Objectives & Responsibilities
- Become familiar with Women’s World Banking’s brand and audiences
- Collaborate with teams to understand project requirements and deliver visually compelling designs
- Create engaging and informative designs to convey complex information.
- Communicate project timelines and meet deadlines
- Enhance Women’s World Banking’s visual storytelling
- Proven experience in graphic design and illustration.
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of design capabilities.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a remote working environment.
- Understanding of and passion for women’s financial inclusion.
How to Apply
Applications must be received no later than December 8, 2023 at midnight ET.
Please include the below in your application:
- Cover letter, including the below elements:
- A brief statement of your capacity to complete this work, listing similar projects and completed/relevant organizational experience;
- Expected remuneration; and
- References (at least two).
- Resume / CV
Applicants may submit their question(s) in writing until December 7, 2023 to email@example.com. Please include in the e-mail subject line “Questions: Prospective Designer”
This RFP/RFQ does not guarantee or commit Women’s World Banking to proceeding with the above described work. Due to the overwhelming responses not all candidates will be contacted.
Women’s World Banking is an equal opportunity employer for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Women’s World Banking will be unable to contract with any individual who is US citizen or resident without an LLC or LP or similar structure.
About Women's World Banking
We believe in being a force for the greater good, devoted to accelerating and growing the financial inclusion of women. With rapidly changing markets, influenced by technology and social behavioral expectations, we are embarking on a new chapter to transform the way we design and implement solutions.
For over 40 years, Women’s World Banking has partnered with financial institutions, showing them the benefit of investing in women as customers. We equip these institutions with in-depth research and data driven insights to develop financial products and educational programs. While our clients are financial service providers, our mission is to engage consumers – women who are marginalized by financial systems.
Women’s World Banking and WWB Asset Management is an equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.