- About Us
- Research & Insights
- Product Innovation
- Leadership and Diversity
- Our Impact
- Take Action
Title: Relationship Manager
Reports to: Executive Vice President, Women’s World Banking Network
Location: Nigeria or Egypt
Start Date: Immediate
Women’s World Banking is seeking an outgoing and customer service-oriented relationship manager to join our organization and support the achievement of our target of directly impacting the lives of 24m women, over the coming 5 years, through driving growth in the Network organization.
This role is responsible for overseeing the client relationships in one of Women’s Wolrd Banking’s tier one markets and the surrounding region. Your proactive approach to promoting Women’s World Banking solutions proposals and encouraging Network member connections, as well as your strong communication and influencing skills will ensure strong Network Membership, Member engagement and services sold growth for Women’s World Banking.
- You will be an energetic, high achiever that is able to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders to identify and support client’s business objectives through implementing Women’s World Banking solutions and services.
- You will be a strategic thinker that has the ability to get involved in the detail when required
- You will be in regular contact with Senior and Executive management within Women’s World Banking’s business and that of the client base and will build strong rapport through adding value to their respective business units
- You will develop and implement against an agreed annual business plan which will be achieved through drawing upon internal and external stakeholders
- You will be goal driven to achieve account, engagement and services growth targets while ensuring our Member satisfaction remains high
- Your passion, commercial acumen, team spirit and ability to deliver will place you well for this opportunity
- Achieve country and regional plan objectives with specific Network Membership, Member engagement and Services sold growth.
- “Own” your client portfolio CRM profiles, ensuring they are accurate and up to date, incorporating all ongoing opportunities
- Development and execution of business strategies and business plans
- Establish and maintain positive and constructive relationships with key client contacts and internal Women’s World Banking contacts
- Co-ordinate and present regular business and industry updates
- Ensure positive client satisfaction results
- Be the “voice of the clients” by interpreting the clients’ business plans and strategic intent into the Women’s World banking organization
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management, or related field
- 7 years or more experience
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Devotion to high-quality customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Keen analytical and research abilities.
- Knowledge of relationship management best practices.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services.
- Fluency in Spanish, Arabic, and/or French.
Within the first 75 days:
- Role model Women’s World Banking’s values – Think Big, Own and commit to it, Smarter together
- Proactively limit or mitigate unconscious biases when making decisions
- Learn and comprehend the Women’s World Banking business model;
- Work closely with the Executive Vice President to understand and build upon existing plans
- Meet with and pitch Women’s World Banking Membership/Solutions to at least 10 institutions
- Ensure the appropriate understanding and use of the sales management system (Sales Force)
About Women’s World Banking
We believe in being a force for the greater good, devoted to accelerating and growing the financial inclusion of women. With rapidly changing markets, influenced by technology and social behavioral expectations, we are embarking on a new chapter to transform the way we design and implement solutions.
Our approach is to solve for market gaps which inhibit the financial inclusion of women. We identify barriers through intensive market research and produce commercially viable solutions through women-centered design which can be scaled for maximum impact. Our work is further amplified through our influencer strategies and global network of professional institutions.
Women’s World Banking is an equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. EOE M/F/V/D